The impact and outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to impact people, businesses, and countries around the world. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and communities. We are taking the necessary steps to ensure we are conducting our business responsibly, while still serving our customers in the best we can at the moment. Here are some of the ways in which COVID-19 is currently impacting True Ames...
- We are encouraging all team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying at home whenever possible.
- We are taking the cleanliness of our environment and the handling of our products / shipping materials very seriously. Routine cleaning and disinfecting will be conducted according to the CDC's guidelines. We know that this is more important than ever at the moment.
- Employees that have the ability to work from home, are working remotely.
- We aren't conducting any in-person business. The doors at our warehouse are locked, and the website is the only way in which we are currently conducting business.
- Fulfilling online orders has become our #1 priority so that we can continue to serve our customers and fulfill needs as we can. All online orders will get shipped! *Please note, there may be delayed shipping times due to Covid-19 and the number of orders that we're currently able to process in a single day. Retail orders are generally shipping within 2-3 business days. Thank you for your understanding and patience!